Francis Okereke MBA,FCA,FCIB,FILRM,AMNIM
Francis Okereke is the Lead Consultant, Fontini Consulting Limited(FCL), a Banking, Finance, Risk, Management consulting and organizational development firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Born and trained in Nigeria, Francis has developed himself astoundingly in various fields with the aim of gathering useful knowledge to help individuals and companies achieve their best.
A graduate and alumnus of the Masters in Business Administration from the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka.Francis is very passionate and committed to Leadership And Peoples Development as well as Talent Management in both Public and Private Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. He is a certified Risk Management practitioner at Fellowship Level (FILRM), certified Chartered Accountant at Fellowship Level (FCA), certified Chartered Banker at Fellowship Level (FCIB), certified Management Practioner at Associate Level (AMNIM) and Talent Management Strategist.
Francis is an organizational Development Consultant with experience in Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Banking and Management Consulting. He has been actively and assiduously involved in the development and implementation of an end-to-end organizational Development & Human Resource Transformation projects through our sister company FRANCIS CONSULTING in Collaboration with (ICAN) on behalf of several organisations.
As an HR & OD consultant, Francis has led several consulting and training interventions for major blue-chip companies including Nigeria Breweries, MTN Nigeria Communications, ZENITH Pensios,Friesland Foods (WAMCO), Zain Nigeria, British America Tobacco, Coca Cola International, Citibank Nigeria, First Bank Nigeria, First City Monument Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, International Finance Corporation (Member of World Bank Group), RT Briscoe etc. He holds a first degree in Accounting and Masters Degree in Accounting and has attended several relevant training programmes both within and outside the country.
He is a Licensed Member of Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management (CILRM) of Nigeria, a Licensed and Practicing Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), a Licensed and Practicing Member of the Chartered Institute of Nigeria (CIBN)and , a certified Associate Member of the Prestigious Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM),a Master Coach ,an ACCA trainer UK, and many other indigenous professional affiliations. Francis has always understood that knowledge replicates itself when shared and has been actively involved in public speaking and facilitation to large audiences for various organisations, government functions and non-governmental organisations. Lead Consultant of a team from FRANCIS CONSULTING a sister company that undertook the Restructuring of Tetrazzini PLC, a publicly quoted Nigeria Fast-food organization and several others. Francis has been involved in several Human Capacity Building Projects on behalf of several organizations. This covers areas such as Risk Management, Banking and finance, Leadership Development, Managerial Competencies development, Talent Management, HR Professional Capacity Building etc.
Francis is sitting on the Board of Several companies in Nigeria.
He is a prolific speaker and member of ICAN Ikeja District Society and Lagos Mainland District societies where he funtions in the Education and Training Committees as well as Lagos Branch of the Chartered institute of bankers of Nigeria also serving in the education committee.
Francis has He has been a resource person with several organizations including the Institute of loan and risk management of Nigeria. Francis specializes in training people on SAGE-Peachtree Accounting Software as his contribution to strengthening the integrity of accounting information as well as support the industrial growth of the economy.
By so doing he effectively assist the unemployed in securing Jobs easily.
Seminars & Workshop
Francis Okereke is a regular speaker and key resource person in most of the seminars and workshops orgarnised by the Ikeja district society of ICAN in liason with other management firms.
Topic delivered includes:
- Managing Stock supply levels
- Accounting for Non Accountants
- Accounting for fixed assets
- Understanding Financial Statement Analysis
- Responsibility Accounting and performance measurement
- Tax planning
- Managing your investments
- Financial statement Analysis
- Best practice in financial reporting
- Forensic Audit & Accounting
- Risk Based Internal auditing & Reporting
- Accounting & finance for non-financial Managers
- International Financial Reporting (IFRS) workshop – Comprehensive
- Budgetary Control and Financial mgt
- Strategic Cash Management workshop
- Managing Accounts Payable workshop
- Managing Accounts Receivable
- Workshop on Advanced Procurement(Including International procurement)
- Material Management & Stock Control
- Performance Management and appraisal
- Management skills for administrative Professionals
- Performance Evaluation & Contract Mgt
- Advanced leadership workshop
- Effective Credit Administration & and Debt Control
- Bank inspection and internal control
- Corporate Governance Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) workshop
- Information security course for IT personnel
- Customer Relationship Management Workshop
- Effective marketing strategies in a depressed economy